Morning Melodies - Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days
Travel to Maryborough's Brolga Theatre for a fantastic Morning Melodies show!
Depart our 20 Verdant Siding Rd office at 8:30am for travel to Maryborough to enjoy morning tea in Queens Park. Transfer to the Brolga Theatre for the Morning Melodies show! After the show, go to the Westside Tavern for a delicious two course lunch before returning to Bundaberg. Arrive Bundaberg at approximately 3:30pm after a great day out.
2019 Departure Dates
- Thursday 21st February 2019 - The Lounge Suite
- Thursday 4th April 2019 - We've Only Just Begun
- Thursday 20th June 2019 - Musical Mystery Tour With Danny Elliot
- Thursday 22nd August 2019 - Practically Perfect
- Thursday 5th December 2019- The Beggars Christmas Favourites
- Morning Tea
- Show Ticket
- Luxury Coach Travel
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.Payment Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable $20 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on each tour approx. 3 weeks prior to departure.Cancellation Policy
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email email@example.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.