Morning Melodies - Day Tour
- Duration: 1 Days
Travel to Maryborough's Brolga Theatre for a fantastic Morning Melodies show!
Depart our 20 Verdant Siding Rd office at 8:30am for travel to Maryborough to enjoy morning tea in Queens Park. Transfer to the Brolga Theatre for the Morning Melodies show! After the show, go to the Westside Tavern for a delicious two course lunch before returning to Bundaberg. Arrive Bundaberg at approximately 3:30pm after a great day out.
2018 Departure Dates
- Thursday 22nd February 2018 - Nearly Neil
- Thursday 26th April 2018 - James Blundell
- Thursday 28th June 2018 - Rachael Beck
- Thursday 23rd August 2018 - Just a Couple of Song & Dance Men
- Thursday 11th October 2018 - Frankly Sinatra
- Thursday 13th December 2018 - Christmas with Karen Knowles
- Morning Tea
- Show Ticket
- Luxury Coach Travel
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.Payment Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable $20 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on each tour approx. 3 weeks prior to departure.Cancellation Policy
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.