11 Day Great Ocean Road (Departs 27/08/18)
- Duration: 8 Days
Experience one of the world's most scenic coastal drives, along the south-west coast of Victoria, and marvel at some of the natural wonders of the world.
- Twelve Apostles
- The Arch (London Bridge)
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- Sovereign Hill
- Murray River Paddle Steamer Lunch Cruise
- Werribee Park and Mansion
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum & Village – Light & Sound Show
- Slim Dusty Centre and Museum
- Billabong Koala Wildlife Park
- Shear Outback The Australian Shearers Hall of Fame
- CSIRO Parkes Radio Telescope
- Ned Kelly Museum
- Garroorigang Historic Home
- McFeeters Motor Museum
Holbrook Submarine Museum
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.Payment Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable $600 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on or prior to 11th July 2018. To be eligible for the Earlybird fare, each passenger must be a Travel Club Member and have the full deposit paid by the closing date of 16/05/18. A single supplement of $630 is payable for single accommodation.
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.