8 Day Norfolk Blooms (Departs 06/10/18)
- Duration: 8 Days
Catch a breath of spring air on beautiful Norfolk Island! Escape to the sub-tropical paradise and spend eight days experiencing the adventure, indulgence and culture on offer.
- Half Day Orientation Tour
- Melanesian Chapel
- Norfolk Island Agriculture and Horticulture Show
- 3 Course Progressive Dinner
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Captain Cook Memorial
- Mt Bates
- Anson Bay
- Island 4WD Tour
- Tin A Aii Tour
- Sound & Light Show
- Behind the Hedges Tour
- Greenfingers Tour
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.Payment Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable $600 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on or prior to 25th July 2018. To be eligible for the Earlybird fare, each passenger
must be a Travel Club Member and have the full deposit paid by the closing date of 31/05/18.
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.