11 Day Outback Explorer - Cameron Corner (Departs 07/06/18)
- Duration: 11 Days
Journey through the fascinating remote towns of outback Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales, and stand in all three states at once at Cameron's Corner!
- Back O’Bourke Exhibition Centre
- PV Jandra River Cruise
- Poetry on a Plate Experience
- Stuart National Park
- Outdoor Pastoral Museum
- George Loop Drive
- Milparinka Heritage Precinct
- Depot Glen, Poole’s Grave & Sturt’s Cairn
- Toole’s Family Hotel
- Cameron Corner
- Burke and Wills ‘Dig Tree’
- Qantas Founders Museum
- Stockman’s Hall of Fame
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.Payment Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable $600 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on or prior to 25th April 2018. To be eligible for the Earlybird fare, each passenger
must be a Travel Club Member and have the full deposit paid by the closing date of 15/02/18. A single supplement of $459 is payable for single accommodation.
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.