10 Day Discover Tasmania (Departs 11/04/18)
- Duration: 10 Days
Discover beautiful Tasmania on a fly in, fly out tour! Filled with history and interesting places alongside some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country, this is one not to miss!
- Tasman Peninsula
- Port Arthur Convict Settlement
- Salamanca Place Markets
- Derwent Valley
- The Wall in the Wilderness
- Gordon River Cruise
- Macquarie Harbour
- Reid Volcanic Zone
- Cradle Mountain National Park
- Tasmanian Devils
- Ashgrove Farm Cheese Centre
- Cataract Gorge
- Beaconsfield Mine
- Herbert Archer Bridge
- Callington Flour Mill
- Museum of Old and New Art
- Richmond Village
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.Payment Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable $600 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on or prior to 28th February 2018. To be eligible for the Earlybird fare, each passenger
must be a Travel Club Member and have the full deposit paid by the closing date of 10/01/2018.
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email email@example.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.