4 Day P&O Comedy Cruise (Departs 03/03/18)
- Duration: 4 Days
Spend a few nights at sea as some of Australia’s best comedians take the stage each night on the newly renovated Pacific Dawn.
- Spend three nights aboard P&O's newly renovated ship, dining in style
- No passport required for travel in Australian waters!
- Morning teas are included between Bundaberg and Brisbane
- All meals are included aboard the Pacific Dawn
- Nightly twin share accommodation aboard the Pacific Dawn in an outside cabin is included (speak to us about your other options)
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.Payment Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable $300 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on or prior to 31st January 2017. To be eligible for the Earlybird fare, each passenger
must be a Travel Club Member and have the full deposit paid by the closing date of 13/12/2017.
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email email@example.com or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.