6 Day Canberra Floriade (Departs 30/09/17)
- Duration: 6 Days
- Canberra Floriade
- Tuliptop Gardens
- National Museum of Australia
- National Gallery of Australia
- Old Parliament House
- New Parliament House
- Royal Australian Mint
- Australian War Memorial
- Canberra Centre
- Harper’s Mansion
- Port Macquarie Museum
Travel insurance, offered by SureSave, is available and recommended on all tours. There is an option to purchase this or request a quote when booking online.
A non-refundable $300 deposit is required upon booking online. Final balance is due to be paid on or prior to 9th August 2017. To be eligible for the Earlybird fare, each passenger must be a Travel Club Member and have the full deposit paid by the closing date of 31/07/2017.
The deposit portion of the fare is non-refundable. The following cancellation fees apply to bookings cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date:
- 30 - 21 days = 25% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 20 - 7 days = 50% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- 7 - 1 days = 75% fee of full tour cost less deposit
- within 24 hours = 100% fee of full tour cost less deposit
Bundaberg Coaches are located at 20 Verdant Siding Rd, Thabeban QLD 4670.
Call 0741531037, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.au/bundabergcoaches.
Use the "Contact Us" box on this page or details above to get in touch.